Interview With A Successful Face Painter DOWNLOAD
97 Minute Audio Mp3 & 55 page PDF Transcript INTERVIEW with Natalie Foxhill, Amazing Face Painting LLC — Listen as she reveals absolutely everything she did to start her own very successful face painting business, so you’ll be able to just follow in her footsteps!
You save $10.00 (33%)!
I interviewed face painter and entrepreneur Natalie Foxhill from Amazing Face Painting LLC (left) on the phone (she began her career by buying our “The Comprehensive Guide to Face Painting”, now she runs her own face painting business) and she revealed absolutely everything she did to start her own very successful face painting business, so you’ll be able to just follow in her footsteps!
These proven strategies worked for her, and they’ll work for you…
Here are just some of the questions she revealed the answers to in detail during our 97 minute interview:
* Which face painting supplies did you get in the beginning, where did you get them from, and about how much did you spend?
* How many designs did you practice before going out there and doing gigs, and which designs were they?
* What sort of equipment do you need, for a birthday party and for big gigs like festivals?
* What are the different ways to price your services for different gigs?
* How did you work out how much to charge for each service?
* What kind of business did you register, and what was the process like?
* Do you have any tips on how to pick a good business name?
* Do you have to be accredited to start face painting, are you a part of any associations?
* Do you have insurance, and what type of insurance is it? How much does your insurance cost, per year?
* How much did you spend on promotions in the beginning on what?
* What kind of promotions do you have around your stall?
* What are the important things to remember, to have on your website?
* Are there any important things to remember to ask your clients, before taking the booking, once these bookings start coming in?
* How do you promote your website, online and offline, because there are so many different ways?
* How do you keep track of all your bookings?
* Do you have any tips, for turning leads into clients?
* How long did it take for you to start getting regular gigs, and become established in your area?
* Are there any mistakes that you’ve made, and learned from along the way in creating your own business?
And So Much More!
Listen and read as she reveals absolutely everything she did to start her own very successful face painting business, so you’ll be able to just follow in her footsteps!
This interview is included in the “How to Start a Face Painting Business” Course Download.
- Face Painting Tips