Da Vinci Brush Soap
A beautiful 100% vegetable oil based conditioning soap for cleaning and maintaining your brushes. This special soap will prevent brush hair breakage and make your brushes last longer, saving you money! It's a must have in your face paint kit! 40 grams (1.41oz) in a silver tin.
Just like your own hair, brushes benefit from moisturizing treatments. So, make your brushes last longer by proper cleaning and conditioning with the Da Vinci Brush Soap!
Our special conditioning brush soap based with vegetable oils keeps natural hair and synthetic fibers smooth and elastic.
Professional face painters can’t live without it! It’s a must have in your face painting kit!
Tips for Cleaning & Maintenance of your Face Paint Brushes:
* Wash brushes regularly with brush soap.
* Take care that all face paint remains are removed from the brush,
especially around the edge of the metal ferrule.
* Massage brush soap into wet brush head thoroughly to ensure the
* Rinse. After rinsing, gently remove excess water with a soft cloth
by wiping in the direction of the brush tip, bringing the brush back
to its original shape.
* Lay brush on an angle, with the hair lower than the handle to dry.
This way all the water runs down and doesn’t get stuck in the ferrule
or in the handle.
* Let the brush dry completely before next use.
This small effort pays off by increasing brush-life and maintaining the natural elasticity and suppleness of the brush!
- Diamond FX Da Vinci