Cheetah/Leopard Spots Tutorial For Face Painters

Cheetah face painting BRUSH-TUTORIAL Another technical face painting tutorial for you to practice! Check out our latest video with Faerie Meadows as she teaches you how to create realistic cheetah/leopard spots for your cheetah/leopard inspired designs!!

And Click Here To Get Your Face Painting Supplies!

janice Tue at 6:21 am

Gina Patterson Tue at 7:49 am

Thanks for the tutorial. I like your leopard spots. However, you kept calling them cheetah spots. Cheetahs and leopards have differents spots and facial features. The cheetah has solid oval or round spots with a teardrop mark coming from the eyes to the mouth and the leopard has the rosetts as you demonstrated. I don’t mean to offend you but give you a little more infromation. Loved your spots regardless of what you want to call them.

Faerie Meadow Tue at 3:14 pm

Gina! Thank you so much for letting me know that! It helps me so much *smile*… Here is a little secret about me *whispering*… I am a little bit afraid of big cats *yikes*! I know it sounds silly, because I really do *love* animals, but even at the zoo with all those safety features I get nervous *sigh*; So I have never spent much time learning about them.

Thank you for your guidance and support!

Best Wishes,

Meadow

jose ayala Tue at 11:18 am

Love the way you make the leopard spots… I will practice them today on my girls..
Thank you so much!!

Debra Tue at 2:59 pm

Can’t wait to practice this tonight. have tried to do these before and they just came out looking like messy spots. Now I know what Idid wrong, I was painting the darker color inside rather than the outside-should have just looked at picture :). you make it look so easy.Thanks for the tutorial!

vada Thu at 8:31 pm

I love this cant wait to try it out …

Louise Thomson Thu at 7:15 am

Hi Faerie,

Love your leopard spots.

Can you please give me any ideas on face painting, I have a 21st birthday party on saturday night, so for the girls and boys, something that won’t take along time to do.

Please help.

Louise xx

Marcia Wed at 4:12 pm

Great spots! I will be putting them to use tomorrow. Thank you. Just a funny little side note.. the little group of them at the end looked like a bunch of little Elvis heads. lol