Midnight Fairy Face Paint VIDEO Tutorial

Check out this beautiful Midnight Fairy face painting design video tutorial by Jamie!!

Midnight Fairy Face Painting Design for HalloweenFACE PAINT SUPPLIES USED:
3/4 Inch Angle Brush
1/2 Inch Flat Brush
#2 & #6 Round Brush
High Density Sponges
Diamond FX Metallic Blue, Light Blue, Silver, White & Black
Body Glue, Feathers
Snazaroo Peel and Stick Gems

CLICK HERE TO BUY FACE PAINTING SUPPLIES!

CLICK HERE TO LEAVE A COMMENT/TELL US WHAT YOU THINK :-)

Jamie Tue at 2:27 pm

Happy Halloween!!

jamie Tue at 10:52 pm

Happy Halloween!

Belinda Walsh Wed at 4:27 pm

Love the midnight fairy…not scary for a change just magical.

sam pannell Wed at 6:11 pm

it’s a lovely design, but I would like to know how the paint is mixed. Do you take a brush full from each cake and mix it on a seperate palette, or do you mix it on one of the cakes?

Philadelphia Tivoli Thu at 12:13 am

You can do it either way, I prefer to mix on a separate palette so the colors don’t get all mixed up in each cake.

Mary Thu at 4:07 am

very pretty

Kris in Alaska Thu at 9:16 am

Lovely lady… lovely face! Thanks!

Margaret Thu at 11:23 am

The Midnight Fairy is wonderful! And so quick! I particularly loved the way you did the feathering effect. It’s given me loads of ideas!
Thanks!

Sherry Burdsal Thu at 10:49 pm

Thanks for the beautiful fairy design. Your feathers added drama to the design. LOVED the feathers! Would love to see more of your designs…

Sherry B.

Deb Twidle Thu at 4:20 am

Have to chime in and give credit where it is due, I am attending a major 4 day event TOMORROW 11-3, and when I saw the feather trick I literally ran into my studio.. I do so many arts and crafts from fiber to ceramic, whadda ya know bags of feathers from turquoise to neon pink 6 colors in all, just sitting there!
Back when I painted at my first festival (Munzenburg Germany, Rennissance 1985) very little face painting supplies were available. It’s amazing how much has changed. Thank you for the stroke of genious inspiration!

Deb Twidle Tue at 5:54 pm

The Festival was a blast! Over the 4 days I did over 100+ children/adults and hands. I kept prices low, kids $3-5 adults $5-7, and I was busy the whole time. I also did quite a few freebies just to get the ball rolling as there was another face painter there as well. My work walking around was the only advertising needed so the “pay it forward” worked well for me. It breaks my heart for a kid to sit and watch me and then say they don’t have any money. All who asked got painted,child or adult. I used the feathers on several ladies, and secured them with eyelash glue and covered the tips with acrylic bindi jewels, several of the designs lasted 2 days with only minor touch ups( also provided free). I took a couple of phone cam pic’s and will try and upload them in the forum section.. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE INSPIRATION!!

carolyn Thu at 6:40 pm

very pretty…love the feather idea.

Tamara Sun at 6:32 am

one word….Beautiful!

Jamie Tue at 2:38 pm

Thank you all for the encouragement!
xxoo happy painting!