Scarecrow Face Painting Design VIDEO Tutorial

My wonderful friend, artist and teacher Kim Baker has made a face painting tutorial for a Scarecrow design – a fun Autumn inspired design!

As always you can get all the face paints used in the video from www.FacePaintingTips.com

Buy Face Paints Online Right Here!

Click Here to Leave a Comment & Tell Us What You Think!

Products Used:
Diamond FX Brown
Diamond FX White
Diamond FX Black
Diamond FX Red
Diamond FX Yellow
Diamond FX Orange
Diamond FX Dark Blue
#2 Round Brush
#4 Round Brush
Sponge

Lorraine Thu at 2:40 pm

Hi Kim,
Love your scarecrow design, very cute. I think it would be suitable for a kid dressing as the scarecrow from the wizard of oz, which leads me to ask if it were possible to see ideas for a “tin man” and a “lion”, I think a lion wouldnt be too much different from basic tiger designs but for a “tin man” I wouldnt know where to start so if you have any ideas I would love to see them. Thank you.
Lorraine.

Sandy Thu at 2:52 pm

That was an adorable design perfect “fall” without Halloween.
Could you come up with a turkey for Thanksgiving? Pilgrims/indians, kind of boring.
You are so creative and talented.
One suggestion, get a tripod, or somoeone else to do your filming. Was dying to see a long still shot of the finished face.
So cute, sweet little boy.

Sally Dwyer Thu at 3:57 pm

I like the design. Haowever, the editing of the video made it too choppy to follow well. The lighting, being outside, was uneven and made it hard to watch the application of the paints. Next time, please try to pick a location with steady even lighting. Overall I like your videos and look forward to seeing more of them. These are just technical suggestions. Thank you foe your efforts . Sally

Rhinestone McKinney Thu at 7:08 pm

HOWDY! AWESOME JOB GIRL! IVE BEEN LOVING TO FACE PAINT AS FOR NOW IT WOULD BE A GOOD BUSINESS FOR SEEMS THE ILLNESS OF LYMES DISEASE I CAN’T DO ANYTHING STRANESS OR STRESSFUL? I LOVE TO BLESS PEOPLE AND CHILDREN I’VE NOT YET GOT INTO THE BUSINESS YET DO TO FINANCES? BUT I REALLY ENJOY WATCHING THEASE VIDEOS! PRAY FOR ME I’M MOVING ASAP! TO THE NASHVILLE TN AREA! WITH GODS HELP! LOVE Y’ALL THANKS!

LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS MISS. RHINESTONE MCKINNEY

Kyndra Thu at 8:11 pm

Love your video tutorials! One suggestion…at the end of the videos, can you have your subject face the camera for a few seconds so we can see the end product. That would make them even that much more wonderful. Thanks!

Sandy Fri at 1:54 am

Kyndra, agree with your suggestion/request of getting a good full face shot. But there is an excellent one right here on the leave a comment page. You can do a cut/copy/paste and print for your files.
I just love that candy corn nose, unique.

Good luck, Rhinestone, I too am inspired by the face-painting and would love to get my mits into it. Have severe arthritis, and would not be able to sit or stand for the length of time required at a “gig,” ha ha. Can dream tho
Perhaps doing your own make-up and walking around fairs, festivals, museums, would be fun when you are up to it. Could control the time/stress for your needs, but still have fun.
This may seem tacky to mention here, but noticed on You Tube, that there was another lady also doing a scarecrowqon herself, DSC, whatever that means. She did it all with ordinary make up, 2 pencils and a lipstick. Probably find that at a dollar store. You mentioned that finances were holding you back too. Not as exciting as these gorgoeus colors, but looked cute. Can envision myself walking around that way some Sunday at a tourist attraction. Street fair, farmers market.
Hope the move to Nashville goes well.

isabel Sun at 8:56 am

Hi thanks, I’de love to see the scare crow face please. cheers