Okay, so you’ve been face painting this last weekend and now you’re in the laundry thinking…”How on earth am I going to get this face paint out of my clothing?”
So I thought I’d let you know what has worked for other face painters and I’d like you to share your own tricks and techniques for gettings paint stains out of your clothing.
- Wet the stained area of clothing
- Rub vegetable/glycerin soap into it
- Stretch the area tight and then
- Run under a fast-flowing hot water
- Once the stain it out you can throw it in the wash as you normally would.
You’ll have a better chance at getting the stains out the earlier you try to wash the stain out.
If you have any ideas, tips and tricks on getting paint stains out of your clothing
Click here to leave a comment on our blog!!